THE Anthem

(You’ll Never) End Well / (你沒有)好結果

by 李蕙敏 Amanda Lee

傷了的女人別走這樣近 被人拋棄的女人殘忍
Don’t get too close to a wounded victim, because the abandoned can be cruel

全都怪你離開我 臨走也繼續傷我 見我粉身碎骨還點上一把火
All the blame goes not only you are leaving while walking away you double down the damages. Burn me with more fuel when you knew I am already shredded in pieces.

可以死了心 但忍不住恨 但求天會追究這男人
I could cut the loss and move on, but vengeance tells me to requital this man

仍相信有場好戲 命中已註定等你 報應日漸臨近來清算你罪行
I believe you are destined for this drama. The retribution is closing in to sentence your crime.

*今天淌血是我心 即將痛在你心 身份對調發生

  • Today’s pain of my bleeding heart will soon switch to become your ache

來讓你一生最喜歡和珍惜那人 也摧毀你一生完全沒半點惻隱*
The love of your life will completely destroys your rest of life with no mercy.*

等欣賞你被某君 一刀插入你心 加點眼淚陪襯
It will be thrilled to watch your stabbed heart along with a few tears.

來讓你清楚我當初嘗到的折磨 你親身試清楚 如凡事亦有因果
Let you to experience and feel how you tortured and abused me

這算不算狠 我撫心自問 沒人想變得那麼殘忍
Is it cruel that I don’t wished him well?

如果見你離開我 日子更快樂的過 我會傷得更深餘生也不甘心
I will never feel satisfied if you live happily after
Repeat*

將當天那自卑感 當天那無依感 都雙倍回贈你
Double down with the disparaged inferiority you used to make me feel.

來讓你清楚我當初嘗到的折磨 也親身試清楚 如凡事亦有因果
Let you taste the torments you have done on me, karma and consequences always come after

Leave a comment

Design a site like this with WordPress.com
Get started